Strange display issue with RH 8, Evolution & XFce 3.8.18

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Nov 1 20:29:29 CET 2002

	Is anyone else running XFce on RH 8?  I just installed it on my system
at work and, after trying Bluecurve for a bit, installed XFce 3.8.18 (so
I could actually get some work done).  I have been having a strange
problem with what I think is a theme issue.  My normal XFce look'n'feel
is the Stellar pallet, notif engine & Mofit window decorations (yes, I
like CDE).  Life has been good but Evolution seems to be displaying
things in two different themes.  The best way I can describe it is to
show what I mean.  Attached is a screen shot.  You'll see what I mean.
I am wondering is there might be some gnome or metacity rc file
somewhere that's causing this.  Anyone have any ideas?

--
Your mouse has moved.
Windows(R) must be restarted for the change to take effect.