keystrokes to change desktops

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed May 29 16:38:59 CEST 2002

Hi all,

The shortcuts by default are Ctrl+F1-F10 to switch desktop or
Ctrl+Alt+Left/Right to navigate between desktops.

It's been like this for years and nothing has changed recently. It is
possible, however, to disable these default shortcuts by adding lines
like

Key Left A CM -
Key Right A CM -

in $HOME/.xfce/xfwmrc

Therefore, as long as these lines are *not* present in your xfwmrc, the
shortcuts should work out of the box.

Cheers,
Olivier.