More about the taskbar

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Fri May 24 06:28:12 CEST 2002

this is my opinion as well. I just use one workspace, I set up xfwm so
it doesn't place windows over my icon area, and I iconify windows I'm
not using. If I need something that's under something else, I alt-tab to
it.

However, this is purely my opinion and I will not try to force it on
people who are deliriously happy to have a taskbar. As long as the
taskbar can be disabled without recompiling, I'm still happy.

Jack

Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...