xfce-3.8.18-1 bug? Maybe?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed May 22 23:26:03 CEST 2002

Philip,

Okay, okay... So if you get the *latest* CVS, you have now a new option
in for the style that let you move border/titleless windows. By default,
it's not enable, you must explicitely set this flag fot the windows you
want.

E.g:

Style "xclock" Notitle, BorderWidth 0, AllowFreeMove

As you can guess, you must add "AllowFreeMove" to the style.

Cheers,
Olivier.