Next taskbar generation

Michal Szymanski msz at astrouw.edu.pl
Wed May 22 08:19:43 CEST 2002

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 02:34:36PM +0200, Staszyszyn, Marcin wrote:

> - 'window trash' -- all rarely used windows can be removed from taskbar and
> be accessible by pressing special 'trash' button, presenting pop-up list of
> all 'trashed' windows to chose from. Great possibility to save space on
> taskbar area.

Good idea. I'd also vote for an equivalent of "NoTitle" style option in
xfwmrc (how about NoTaskBar :) which would automatically send seldomly
"switched-to" windows (xbiff, xload, etc.) to the taskbar's trash.

regards, Michal.

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw.edu.pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND