Next taskbar generation

Ben Hall bhall at chat.carleton.ca
Tue May 21 13:50:27 CEST 2002

I don't know if this would be considered a bug or a feature request, but
the new taskbar doesn't seem to honour Xfce's WindowListSkip (in
xfwmrc.)

I start gkrellm and the rox filer and have configured both to be as
invisible to task switching as possible, (WindowListSkip,
CirculateSkipIcon and CirculateSkip) yet they still show up in the
taskbar.

This isn't a complaint, I really like the new taskbar, very subtle, very
efficient.  Fits it perfectly with the rest of Xfce.

Hmm... perhaps another good feature would be right-clicking to
close/kill an app.  This has probably already been brought up, though.
(Sorry, I wasn't paying enough attention at the start of the taskbar
threads.)

Ben