Error compiling

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at mindspring.com
Sat May 18 18:22:20 CEST 2002

Hi:

I downloaded the CVS snapshot (because the taskbar, although I'm not much
enamored of them in general, sounds pretty neat) and I get this error when
compiling:

xfce-common.c: In function `xfce_init':
xfce-common.c:703: `PACKAGE' undeclared (first use in this function)
xfce-common.c:703: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
xfce-common.c:703: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [xfce-common.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/xfce-stable/libs'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/xfce-stable'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I'm on a Debian (woody) system.  Any thoughts?  Should I download the
latest daily snapshot?

Thanks.

Patrick

--