Debian menus

Ben Hall bhall at chat.carleton.ca
Fri May 17 22:18:55 CEST 2002

Hmmm.. I'm pretty sure (99%) that it's specific to the packaged
versions, though you could manually apply the debian diff's to the clean
source.

I built a few packages for myself before the new maintainer took over
and I remember fighting with the Debian diffs and the clean source
trying to get the Debian menu to show up.  I eventually got it working.
 This was a month or two ago now.  The Debian packages are being
actively maintained again, so I've just been using them.. (Sid)

Hope that helps,

Ben