Problem with position remembering of gnome-apps + ARTS

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Fri Mar 22 17:50:11 CET 2002

On 24 Mar 2002 13:12:18 +0100 SainTiss <saintiss at gmx.net> wrote:

[ snip ]

> Point is, the problem with the position of the gnome apps is still
> there...

I had this problem a few releases ago.  The only gnome application I run
regularly is galeon, which prompts to resume and open all urls or start
clean.  If I selected the resume option, galeon always started with its
window positioned off screen.  No one could tell me why, but that
behavior then disappeared on a subsequent xfce release.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
Gentoo_rc6-15 2.4.17 - xfce + sylpheed + mozilla