Problem with position remembering of gnome-apps + ARTS

SainTiss saintiss at gmx.net
Sun Mar 24 13:12:18 CET 2002

OK,

I finally got it working, because it seems that running autogen.sh
instead of configure, creates the Makefile.In files...

Point is, the problem with the position of the gnome apps is still
there...

Another thing as well:

I tried to compile with --enable-arts this time, which worked fine, but
it seems like xfce starts artsd manually, instead of through
artswrapper, which means arts is not scheduled with realtime priority,
resulting in scrappy sound quality...

Hans