Problem with position remembering of gnome-apps

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Mar 22 22:24:13 CET 2002

Hans,

Should be fixed in the CVS, along with a brand new look for the Trench
theme in xfwm (now my favorite theme).

Available from http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce-cvs-snapshot.tar.gz

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.