Problem with position remembering of gnome-apps

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Thu Mar 21 13:43:15 CET 2002

hi,

I'm just replying to say I don't know anything about this :-( and to warn
you that probably Olivier is the only one who really knows the answer and
he has been very occupied with other things lately (Hey Olivier how is your
laptop video card driver coming along ?), so you might not get an answer
anytime soon.

         Jasper