xftree dnd features ready.

Ben Hall bhall at chat.carleton.ca
Tue Mar 19 02:45:39 CET 2002

Wow Edscott, that's really cool.  The auto scp sounds almost too good to
be true.  I'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can.

I've tried the drag+drop with xfsamba and xftree.  It works great!  (of
course..)

Okay, xfsamba is in my opinion, the best such app available on Linux
since Corel's file manager.  Well done.

Ben