XFtree CVS problems for me (still..)

Ben Hall bhall at chat.carleton.ca
Thu Mar 14 03:29:01 CET 2002

Thanks Edscott!

I just updated from CVS actually.  xfsamba now compiles, but I still
have the same xftree problem.  Once xftree works again I'll be sure to
check out those xfsamba features.

Thanks for all of the hard work.  If I was a business person doing linux
stuff I'd certainly want to hire you. (I'm still at University now, but
wait for it..  it could happen.)

Ben