auto minimize panel?..:)

"Christian V. J. Brüssow" cvjb at epost.de
Sun Jun 30 20:28:34 CEST 2002

On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 07:58:35AM -0600, Collins wrote:
 >On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 12:59:27 +0200 "Christian V. J. Brüssow"
 ><cvjb at epost.de> wrote:
 >> Christian V. J. Brüssow wrote:
 >> Style "*Dali Clock*"    NoTitle, NoBorder
 >Style "xdaliclock" works just fine.

BTW, I have noticed a strange behavior: When I set the options with
"*Dali Clock*", they take only effect for an already running xdaliclock
after a restart (via menu) of xfce.  They are ignored for a newly
started xdaliclock. When I set the options with "xdaliclock", everything
works as expected :-O

I have attached a small image (sorry) to show the strange behavior,
because it looks really strange (look at the window names in the taskbar).

Any ideas?

Christian