auto minimize panel?..:)

"Christian V. J. Brüssow" cvjb at epost.de
Sun Jun 30 12:02:42 CEST 2002

Hello,

Collins wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:15:58 -0400 (EDT) Chuck Mead
> <csm at MoonGroup.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Collins posted the following:
>>C>On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:09:18 -0400 Chris Wilson
>>C><xfce at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
>>C>For example, I have (in addition to the other defaults)
>>C>
>>C>Style "xdaliclock"  		NoTitle, NoBorder
>>C>
>>C>Also xdaliclock ignores its specifications (title and border are
>>C>present)..
>>
>>You will have to check and see what xdaliclock's process is called.
> It's one and the same:
>
>  ps ax | grep xdal
>  5045 vc/1     S      0:00 xdaliclock

ps gives you the name of the process, not the name of the window, which
is the name/string xfwm compares with the string given in a style
option. To see what name the window of an application has under X11, use
xwininfo. You must start it from an xterm, because it prints its
messages to stdout.

Whith xdaliclock there should be a line:

xwininfo: Window id: 0x1a00005 "Dali Clock"

So the name for xdaliclock is "Dali Clock".

Bye,
Christian