App killed when using the mouse roll?

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Wed Jun 26 15:34:26 CEST 2002

Hi all,
I just downloaded xfce (Mandrake 8.2 - used urpmi to get the 3.8.16
version) and I get a strange behavior in xfsamba... When I want to
scroll down using the mouse wheel, the app stops:

[root at ROISSY alex]# xfsamba: signal 11 received. Cleaning up before
exiting
Terminé:sigsegv caught

[1]+  Exit 1                  xfsamba

Did somebody ever see that?
Besides, I noticed it was impossible to browse a directory on samba
remote servers if the name of the dir contains accentuated characters
(Example : Frédéric_shared)...
And yet another question: is it possible to open files on a samba share
without downloading them? How?
Anyway, thanks for the great soft, very fast and efficient!
Alex