Am I stupid or is this a taskbar bug?

Staszyszyn, Marcin mstaszyszyn at heiler.com
Mon Jun 24 14:13:04 CEST 2002

You are not stupid. I am ;-) xfce with 12 menus really crashes on start due
to taskbar bug. I fixed this bug and commited to CVS. I don't know how often
CVS snapshot is updated, so if you don't have CVS access, I can send changes
to your mail account directly. Just e-mail me!
By the way I fixed small bug which causes improper panel resizing.
I want to apologize  for inconvenience to all xfce users affected by these
bugs!
Marcin