Icons on the user menu

Chris Wilson xfce at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jun 22 21:24:15 CEST 2002

A question about the User Menu.  Is there a way to icons next to your
applications on the User Menu? (the one you get when you click on your
desktop)  Sort of like the menus on the XFCE toolbar.

Not a big deal, was just wondering, 'cuz I was adding a bunch of sub-menus
and applications to my user menu, and thought it would look nice if there
was a way to have an icon next to each application.

Thanks :-)

--

Chris
-