Am I stupid or is this a taskbar bug?

Staszyszyn, Marcin mstaszyszyn at heiler.com
Fri Jun 21 09:40:52 CEST 2002

Christian

That's strange. I have just downloaded and installed xfce from
http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce-cvs-snapshot.tar.gz. Everything works OK
even with 12 menus. Just try once again, but before that remove old xfce
executables (especially 'xfce', in your case /usr/bin/xfce) in order to be
sure old binaries are not used.

Marcin