key bindings?

Stephane Paltani spaltani at head-cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 19 21:19:37 CEST 2002

Hi Chris,

Chris Scheller wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Joe Klemmer wrote:
> >       That would be possible.  You can do this in the xfwmrc file, if I
> ok but how? i have gone over the docs and they don't mention how to do
> this, unless i am just blind(entirely possible.)

Hum, I would have to vote for blindness! Seriously, the doc is excellent.

Click on the large "I" at the right end of the XFce panel, and
then Advanced XFwm configuration -> Keyboard shortcuts and mouse bindings

To have what Alt-F1 changing to desk 1 (i.e., desk 0), add:
Key F1 A M Desk 0 0

(Meta is actually Alt, at least on my machine)

To remove Ctl-F1:
Key F1 A C -

Instead of "Desk", you can put any command from
Advanced XFwm configuration -> XFwm commands

Stephane