'ical' calendar does not reincarnate

David Wijnants dwijnants at askalix.com
Wed Jun 19 12:39:09 CEST 2002

I don't use ical myself, but it seems to be a Tcl/Tk application.

So, if it has a .icalrc file or something similar that uses Tcl commands
for customisation, you can probably add a 'wm command . ical' to it
(this sets the WM_COMMAND property on the main window to 'ical'). If
not, you could try adding the same command to one of the Tcl scripts in
/usr/lib/ical.

I'm not sure if that'll make it work with session management, but it's
worth a try.

Davygoat.