Taskbar again

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Jun 1 17:38:38 CEST 2002

On Sat, 2002-06-01 at 09:42, Collins wrote:

> Would the author of the taskbar code be willing to supply me a simple
> change, or at least point me to the appropriate code modules where I
> could make the change myself?
>
> I love using the taskbar, but I would like to see it open
> automatically when the panel appears (or when it is added to the
> panel, however that is done).

	I was just noticing something with it, too.  It doesn't retain it's
state when you log out then back in.  I've been keeping it detached and
at the top of the screen but when I exit then log back in it's closed
under the panel again.

--
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
We have assumed control.