Future enhancement?

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Sat Jun 1 15:50:02 CEST 2002

Someone else suggested this earlier, but I would like to add my vote.

One of the few really good features of M$ Windows is the ability to
keep the panel/taskbar window floating just below the bottom of the
screen and to have it rise automatically when the mouse reaches the
bottow of the screen.

That would leave all the screen real estate available for normal
screens and the panel+taskbar would appear when called for by mouse
action.

IMO, this would be a really good feature.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla