Change Font Sizes for taskbar buttons / main panel / app menubars

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Tue Jul 30 13:11:37 CEST 2002

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:46:49 +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> To me it sounds a bit like gnome has somehow taken over management of
> the.gtkrc file. Xfce simply writes a .gtkrc file, which includes the
> font information. If there is a custom .gtkrc file present xfce will
> not overwrite it and maybe gnome does.

I found out about *that* gotcha when I first started using xfce a while
back. It's not that, because I am able to change gtk colors, etc from
xfce. the only thing is the gtk font. That refuses to behave unless I go
throiugh the ritual I mentioned earlier. As I said, I noticed this after
upgrading to xfce 3.8.18

-- Biju