how to change left mouse button popup-menue

Uli Wachowitz uli at wach-o-witz.de
Sun Jul 28 10:14:08 CEST 2002

Hi Ekkard,
 I am not sure if this is what you want. Have a look.
I simply disabled the "builtin_root_menu" and replaced it with my own.
That way I have access to MY menu at the first klick. Sipmly start your
"xfwm.user_menu" with those lines:
----------------
DestroyMenu __builtin_root_menu__

AddToMenu "__builtin_root_menu__"   "** Main **" Title
  + "Terminal"             Exec rxvt
  + ""			   Nop
  + "Control"              PopUp "control"
  + "Networking"           PopUp "networking"
  + "Office"               PopUp "office"
  + "Work"                 PopUp "work"
  + "Multimedia"           PopUp "multimedia"
  + "Grafik"               PopUp "grafik"
  + "PGP"                  PopUp "pgp"
  + "Games"                PopUp "games"
  + ""                     Nop
  + "Notizen"              Exec yank
  + ""                     Nop
  + "nedit"                Exec nedit
  + "worker"               Exec worker
  + ""                     Nop

... and so on
-----------------
have fun

Uli

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 00:59:50 +0000
Ekkard Gerlach <ekkardgerlach at aiai.de> wrote:
[snip]

> how can I change left mouse button popup-menue ?

[/snip]

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a
million keyboards for a million years, eventually all the