Taskbar and similar tasks

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 27 03:48:50 CEST 2002

Doh!

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Patrick Wiseman wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Staszyszyn, Marcin wrote:
>
> > 2. use 'Taskjar' option in your 'taskbarrc' file.
>
> I just got the latest cvs xfce-stable, and have taskbar and taskjar (very
> cool, by the way!) working, but there is no taskbarrc file in my .xfce
> directory.  Do I need to create from scratch, or did something funny
> happen in my install?

I hate it when moments after sending an email to a list, it occurs to me
that I didn't do ... in this case 'xfce_setup', which, of course, creates
taskbarrc.

It also - and this I think is not good - changes my default colors.  All
of a sudden, I have darkish green window borders.  What the heck's with
that?

Patrick

--
Patrick Wiseman