Taskbar and similar tasks

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Sat Jul 27 01:21:29 CEST 2002

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:30:32 -0400 <gardnerj at provide.net> wrote:
> On 25 Jul 2002 15:41:34 -0400
>  Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 12:00, Horn Gábor wrote:
> >
> > > I think he only wanna 'disable' not all the 3 xmms
> >  buttons on the
> > > taskbar, just 2 of them. And as i saw the xmms windows
> >  has no name you
> > > could use with windowlistskip :/
> > >
> > > Any other idea? I wanted to solve this too but didn't
> >  succed..:(
> >
> > 	I think that the TaskJar would be the answer then.
> >
> I'd have to agree with Joe. I've only just recently got a
>  build with the taskjar but I love it. Stuff that's running
>  on screen but I don't care to have in the bar goes in the
>  jar. Like GKrellM, which is sticky. I don't need that in
>  the bar so I keep it in the jar.
> In case you can't tell, I'm loving the TaskJar. :-)

Me, too.  I love it.  The only feature missing to achieve perfection
is to have the taskbar and taskbar only start on screen when I start
xfce.  The way it is now, I have to right click and select the
taskbar.  It goes almost without saying that I want the panel to stay
minimized.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) kernel 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-skipstone