autoconf for xfce from cvs

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Jul 18 14:09:09 CEST 2002

Collins,

I agree this is a major pain. We have to use autoconf 2.5x because we
need some of the functionalities that aren't present in previous
version.

Unfortunately, it's not backward compatible.

However, the problem arise with the CVS, since otherwise there should be
no need to use autogen.sh and recreate the configure script.

The best would be to wait for the next stable release. Or maybe simply
use ./configure that comes with the CVS anyway.

Cheers,
Olivier.