Xfce, Icewm & Enlightenment compared (fwd)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 18 05:27:37 CEST 2002

  So what if Xfce is a CDE clone? It does the job as well as -- or better
than -- the "others". Personally, I can't stand the look of the Microsoft
desktops (with pictures spread out all over the place), so xfce is perfect
for me: clean, fast, configurable ... you've read it all before.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com