App killed when using the mouse roll? + questions

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Jul 8 14:44:36 CEST 2002

El lun, 08-07-2002 a las 04:27, Alexandre Aractingi escribió:

> I am also using ê â û î ù è à ô ç ü ï ë in French... don't know about
> other languages though...
> (BTW can you display these characters ok?)

Yes. Would you need the capitalized versions too?

> By the way, regarding file associations, where can I choose the program
> assiciated with each extension?

Use the "Register" option with xftree, or check the "Remember
application" box when using the "open with" menu entry. If you want to
have registered applications which are not associated to any file type
(so they will appear on the "open with" dialog), edit ~/.xfce/xtree.reg.
For my root account I have several registered programs to use with
.rpm's:

(_) (rpm) (-U --percent --nodeps)
(_) (rpm) (-U --percent --force)
(_) (rpm) (-i --percent --force)
(_) (rpm) (-i --percent)

>     NEAFI.
>
> ? I don't know this acronym, sorry...

Nobody Ever Asked For It.

> You are mentionning drag and drop instead of Ctl+C / V, but drag an drop
> does not work (for multiple files) either (or is it my version of XFtree
> / XFSamba? 3.8.15.12 / 0.44)

You should move to at least 3.8.16 / 0.47, although I recommend you use
the CVS because then you will also get a great taskbar (compiling with
--enable-taskbar).

> >From where? A grep did not show any GUEST% occurence in my homedir...

That's why I use xfglob:

Resultado de glob -P -I -r -i -c -f * -e GUEST%
/home/edscott/CVS/sourceforge/xfce/xfce-stable :
---Tipo de archivo: Cualquier tipo------------------
/home/edscott/CVS/sourceforge/xfce/xfce-stable/xfsamba/xfsamba.c
Archivos encontrados=1

Edscott