Problem compiling CVS stable

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Jul 5 12:26:34 CEST 2002

Alex,

As said in the message, your glib/gtk instllation is probably messy.

One common problem is having more than one glib/gtk version at a time,
installed in different locations.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.