xfce4

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Dec 31 21:11:20 CET 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 14:58, Jack Coates wrote:

> I think I'm going to have to take over your resident curmudgeon position

	Feel free to.  I don't have a monopoly on it.  ;-)

> Joe... I don't like this change, I don't like the taskbar, I'm still
> using 3.8.16 quite happily. Meanwhile you're out there using pre-alpha 4
> builds from CVS and rebinding your mouseclicks. What is this world
> coming to?

	I'm still using 3.8.18 and probably will until xfce4 is "stable".  I
have gotten used to the taskbar (something I never thought I would do)
but other than that it's as CDE as I can make it.

--
"Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
                -- Goku, 'Dragon Ball'