xfce4

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Tue Dec 31 20:58:33 CET 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 11:45, Joe Klemmer wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 14:31, Net Llama! wrote:
>
> > > 3) bind double-click on title bar to shade window
> >
> > How do i accomplish this?  What's a "blind double click"?
>
> 	Bind, not blind.  You can configure xfce4 to make double clicking on
> the windows title bar activate the shade window function.

I think I'm going to have to take over your resident curmudgeon position
Joe... I don't like this change, I don't like the taskbar, I'm still
using 3.8.16 quite happily. Meanwhile you're out there using pre-alpha 4
builds from CVS and rebinding your mouseclicks. What is this world
coming to?

:-)
--
Jack Coates