xfce4

Pablo pastulap at poczta.onet.pl
Sun Dec 29 12:07:46 CET 2002

Hello

I've been using xfce for some time now and tried to switch to xfce4.
After downloading xfwm4 and xfce4 snapshots I was dissapointed that xfwm
lacked some utilities.
Recently I read a message that one should load the following
applications as well:
xfce-mcs-manager &
xfdeskmenu &
xfbd4 &
xfmouse4 &

My problem is that I don't have these apps. They were not included in
these snapshots. Therefore I'd like to download sources from CVS and
build them myself. However I don't know which modules should I download.
If someone can give me a list of required modules I'll be grateful.

Best regards
Pablo