Theme Engine

Gavin McCord gmc at koby.freeuk.com
Sun Dec 15 01:23:04 CET 2002

This isn't an XFCE specific question, for which I apologise. I'm looking
for more info on creating GTK+ themes and theme engines. I created a
couple of basic GTK+ themes in the past by simply specifying different
colours for the "Default" theme in a gtkrc file.

I like the XFCE GTK+ theme shapes, but not its greyness, so I'd like to
be able to change its colours too. If anyone can point me to some decent
documentation I'd be grateful.

On a more appropriate note, I'd like to thank Olivier and everyone else
responsible for XFCE. It's a welcome change from the excesses of GNOME
and KDE.

--
gav