keyboard loop freezes with CVS XFce 3.8.18

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Aug 29 04:42:23 CEST 2002

   This is XFce 3.8.18, Build Tue Aug 27 01:31:46 EDT 2002 on
node couch.

.... interesting .. I pulled and build xfce from the CVS image
last night, and dropped it over 3.8.16, running the update
script.

I am now expereincing keyboard non-responsiveness, and
eventually it went fully dead.  it is like the event loop is
impaired, rather than driving cleanly off interrupts.

dunno yet if it is xfce, but that's all I've building the last
couple days on this box.

  build SRPM and binary at:  ftp.owlriver.com
in /pub/local/ORC/xfce, duly versioned ...

-- Russ Herrold