adjusting fontsize in xterm

Thomas Schönhoff thomas.schoenhoff at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Aug 26 20:10:36 CEST 2002

Anthony Ewell wrote:
Hello Tony,
I already had a look for dot files :-))

>            ls -alg $HOME/.Xresources       or
>            ls -alg ~/.Xresources
>
>    If you still can not find one, you can create your own
> in your home directory  ("cd ~").  Ylu an use mine as
> a template.

That is pretty true, no file is found even implying above commands. I
think will create an empty file by using touch (in xftree) !
If you don't mind, let me have a look at yours!? Things might become
much quicker clear by using a template.
At the moment I have not idea of necessary formats and other details of
.Xdefaults or .Xresources. If you don't bother, don't forget to
eliminate all critical infos from file.

cheers and many thanks
Thomas