adjusting fontsize in xterm

Anthony Ewell aewell at gbis.com
Mon Aug 26 18:56:44 CEST 2002

Thomas Schönhoff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thanks Anthony and Joe for response, now everything is fine (that is
> readable...)
>
> BTW: At least on my Redhat box there are no files like .Xresources of
> .Xdefaults available !

Hi Tom,

    Try the following to locate .Xresources ("dot" files are
sometimes hidden -- you have to toggle them on with XFtree):

            ls -alg $HOME/.Xresources       or
            ls -alg ~/.Xresources

    If you still can not find one, you can create your own
in your home directory  ("cd ~").  Ylu an use mine as
a template.

--Tony