How can one find all the current defaults

Chris Scheller schelcj at pobox.com
Mon Aug 26 05:13:39 CEST 2002

On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 11:14:23PM -0700, Harry Putnam wrote:
> Is there some easy way to find all current keybinding defauts.

in the help files there is a page that lists all the defaults.

> The help file doesn't seem to have that.  At least not easily
> findable.
>
> Is ALT-tab supposed to cycle  thru open windows in one work space?

on my site i have the options to do this in my xfwmrc config example. one
word of warning(note to the developers too, if they are interested)
switching between open windows on the current desk(with whichever bindings
you use) is rather slow. actualy really slow switching to each window.

ps: my site is in my sig, and the file you want is under configs

--
Chris Scheller
http://www.pobox.com/~schelcj