Xfce on Solaris 9 with xinerama-support

David Ferch dferch at gmx.net
Sat Aug 24 10:10:57 CEST 2002

Hello there,

yesterday I tested Xfce 3.8.18 (CVS snapshot) on Solaris 9/Sparc with two
monitors on two graphic cards (PGX64/Elite3DLite). I found a patch on
sunsolve which solves a bug in Xinerama mode. But again: If I start Xsun
with +xinerama and Xfce, I've got an "gdk: bad bitmap" error. Without
+xinerama support xfce works fine, but I can't move my windows from one
monitor to the second one. Also "xfwm -s" don't work. Maybe there is a
hint ? Oh, I installed gtk-1.2.10 !

Does anyone runs xfce with multihead display ?

cu
Dave

--
no signature