xfce fails to restart applications

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Fri Aug 23 14:19:54 CEST 2002

99% of the time, all of my applications restart each time I restart
xfce, but from time to time one or more of them goes missing in
action, and I have to restart them manually.

Most frequently, a browser (I use mostly mozilla derivatives - galeon
or skipstone) fails to restart, occasionally one or more aterm
windows, and this morning both sylpheed and skipstone.

Any clues as to what causes this?

I'm using the CVS xfce-stable version with taskbar support downloaded
on July 20.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD? - Code Python
gentoo(since 01/01/01) kernel 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-skipstone