xftree on xterminal

Heiko Berges hb-mlist+xfce at k6.bsls.de
Tue Aug 20 18:44:17 CEST 2002

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 05:39:26PM +0200, Thomas Schönhoff wrote:
> > | xftree: Fatal XLib internal error
> > | BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
> > | Request 129, Error 10

> obviously you missing something important, I guess trying to start a
> modulized gtk-theme  which isn't on the target system available!?

The targetsystem only runs the X-server, all clients live and run
on the local machine.

> concluding should be a library/module related issue, although can't say
> if it is a matter of "missing" or "wrong" version !?

Actually libxfce is not there because I removed it after some trouble
with unresolved symbols.

I don't think libxfce.so has anything to do with it. I can run xftree
on the local display without it. I get the same warning, but not the
XLib error.

	Heiko