xftree on xterminal

Thomas Schönhoff thomas.schoenhoff at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Aug 20 17:39:26 CEST 2002

Heiko Berges wrote:

> | $ xftree -d xterminal:0.0
> | display is xterminal:0.0
> |
> | Gtk-WARNING **: Kann ladbares Modul in Module-Pfad: "libxfce.so" nicht finden,
> |   .
> |   .  [warning is repeated multiple times]
> |   .
> | Gtk-WARNING **: Kann ladbares Modul in Module-Pfad: "libxfce.so" nicht finden,
> |
> | xftree: Fatal XLib internal error
> | BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
> | Request 129, Error 10
>

> 	Heiko

Hello Heiko,

obviously you missing something important, I guess trying to start a
modulized gtk-theme  which isn't on the target system available!?

If you do "rpm -qf /path/to/libxfce.so, here it is part of

/usr/lib/gtk/themes/engine/libxfce.so

concluding should be a library/module related issue, although can't say
if it is a matter of "missing" or "wrong" version !?

Hopefully this help a bit.........

Thomas