which is the ppp app for xfce?

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at provide.net
Thu Aug 8 17:49:46 CEST 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:42:53 -0400
Chris Kassopulo <ckasso at sprynet.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:29:44 -0400
> Richard Holt <rholt at telcel.net.ve> wrote:
>
> > Newbie question:
> > Which ppp app should be used to allow pop3 connections?
> >

> I've been using wvdial through gkrellm.  Works great.

Those of you using the button on gkrellm. I've often used it that way but
everytime I have to set it up again I forget how.
Step by step what the heck do I have to do to get wvdial to be able
to be used by a user so that I can again do this?
Last time I tried I thoroughly screwed everthing up so badly that I
couldn't dial out at all no matter what I tried.
Right now I'm using rp3 which comes with RedHat 7.3. One nice thing about
this is that it doesn't hang up when one switches users so I don't have to
redial when my wife gets done.

Thanks and Cheers,

Jonathan

--