Controlling window appearance with xfwmrc

Peter N. Spotts vze3fsd3 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 2 14:57:55 CEST 2002

Folks,

I've had to reinstall some software, including xfce, and after
transfering xfwmrc into ~/username/.xfce, I find no entry for shifting
between gtk, xfce, or other theme engines. I seem to recall a sample
entry for this purpose appeared on the old (and now gone) xfwmrc file.
Would someone be so kind as to reproduce that line for me so I can
continue tweaking? In addition, I noticed on the Sourceforge site rpms
for xfce engines. Ok, I'll bite...what added functions does the engine
provide?

Best regads,

Pete Spotts
--