launcher feedback?

Ben Hall bhall at chat.carleton.ca
Fri Apr 26 03:21:14 CEST 2002

Ah, but the drawback to the XFCE way of doing things is that if you
launch some apps it will spew garbage into the subprocess window even if
things are running as designed.  Try launching just about any KDE app
with this option turned on..  Man do K apps ever spill a lot of output
messages.

For the record, this wasn't a criticism of XFCE.  It can't control what
other apps choose to send to the console.

*sigh* I guess the best option is to get a faster machine..  ;)

Ben