A different approach

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Apr 23 19:20:55 CEST 2002

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Paul wrote:

> After ./configure and make, run "make install" as root.
> Works fine for me everytime.

  That's my standard procedure when building from source. However, I've not
installed a package, then built from source and installed that over the rpm.

  Anyway, the panel now has different colors for the popup menus and the
icons, but the window "themes" have not reverted to the old style.

  Oh, well. I give up.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)