Turning on 3D buttons

Kurt Wall kwall at kurtwerks.com
Mon Apr 22 04:01:01 CEST 2002

Scribbling feverishly on April 21, Rich Shepard managed to emit:

[...]

>   Well, then, it's time to kill a few brain cells with the beverage of your
> choice. Of course, along the right coast you don't have the microbrews we
> have here in the upper, left corner of the country so you might as well
> stick with a quality wine.

Well, there may a higher density of microbreweries per capita out
yonder, but there are certainly fine microbrews to be had here (not
that I would know from personal experience, as I tend to break out in
spots when I drink).

Kurt
--
Nobody wants constructive criticism.  It's all we can do to put up with
constructive praise.