Turning on 3D buttons

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Apr 22 03:57:15 CEST 2002

On Sun, 2002-04-21 at 21:52, Rich Shepard wrote:

> > 	Left click on the root window (desktop background) and go down to Quit
> > XFwm -> Restart.
>
>   Aha! Thank you.

	The nice thing about this is you can do it even if apps are running and
they (usually) keep going as if nothing happened.

> > 	The colors discussion might have been on the xfce-dev list.  I can't
> > remember anything anymore.
>
>   Well, then, it's time to kill a few brain cells with the beverage of your
> choice. Of course, along the right coast you don't have the microbrews we
> have here in the upper, left corner of the country so you might as well
> stick with a quality wine.

	I don't know, there's some good ones here in the DC/NoVa area.
Dominion is quite good.  OC, I can't drink alcohol at all and, even
worse, I can't drink caffeine.

--
Using Linux since 11/91		|		http://www.linux.org
Linux user #29402		|		http://counter.li.org